Marc Gonnet, Director at Michelin gave a presentation on last years Intelligent Tire Technology conference about the relationship between identification of passenger car tire and consumer centric benefits.
Read the full presentation and get a deeper understanding of :
- Benefit domains for connected tire
- Connected tire identification - Michelin vision
- Tire wear and beyond
Improving the system knowledge of the tire cavity noise by sound measurements in the tire cavity is the overall subject of this presentation from Oliver Krauss, Development Engineer at Daimler AG.
Read the full presentation and get an insight into the following topics:
- What is the tire cavity noise?
- History of tire cavity
- Theoretical background
- Measuring systems including requirements and specifications
- Measurement results
Thomas Scheid, Project Manager at Continental Engineering Services gave a presentation on least years Intelligent Tire Technology conference about intelligent tire technology in the context of big data.
Have a look at the presentation and gain a deeper understanding of:
- Generation of relevant information in the vehicle including road friction estimation, road type classification and traffic sign recognition
- Data transfer
- Data mining
The presentation also includes an introduction and outlook.
Read this exclusive free presentation by Dr.
Christian Lerner, Vice President, Commercial Tire Technology at Continental
Reifen Deutschland GmbH in Germany on the topic of: "Intelligent